Sunday 31 July 2016

EducampAkl 2016

I love Educamps I love the ideas, the people and the sharing. Though I must confess that I have been a little slack in my attendance of late. There was a time I'd travel the length and breadth of the country to attend, over the past few years I've attended Educamps from Whangarei to Dunedin and everywhere in between. I've had great learning, sharing and best of all, great face to face connections where ever I've been. Now that I've, in the words of @Mrs_Hyde "found my tribe" I've lost some of my Educamp impetus - I nearly didn't go to EducampAKL but when I was tagged in a tweet by @Mrs_Hyde I knew I'd have to make the effort and it was well worth it. It's one thing to find your tribe, but like everything worthwhile you have to maintain it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment